As a developer we always educate our customers about the vulnerabilities and how to protect their websites from hackers and spammers. As a customer you can following the below steps secure your websites.
- Limit your access control, meaning don’t create unwanted users to your CMS or FTP, You can also limit access based on IP if you are working from a closed office network.
- Create strong passwords and change it periodically.
- If you are using WordPress like CMS please make sure you are keeping the core and installed plugins up-to-date.
- You can use a SSL to deliver the data to users.
- Don’t forget to backup your server periodically.
If your website is hacked or spammed already ? Don’t worry we are here to help you.
When you website is compromised the most important thing will be is to clean and restore your website to working state but cleaning a hacked website is not easy as you think because the attackers may have written or uploaded scripts that will recreate malicious files even if you delete them so a thorough inspection by a security analyst is required in order to find and clean the infected files.
Our security analyst will carry out the following tasks,
- Complete Backup of your current files and database.
- Find and Clean the Infected files.
- Identify how attackers gained access.
- Remove your website from blacklist on search engines.
- Provide a report on securing your website in future.
Please contact us to remove your hacked website today.